Nicki Fitz-Gerald was an early adopter of the iPhoneography movement from way back in the day, and the founder of one of the longest-running iPhone photo artistry sites in the world, iPhoneographyCentral.com.
Nicki is an accomplished artist, teacher and co-author of the best selling book The Art of iPhone Photography.
Nicki’s focus is more towards the mobile art side of things with her iPhone and iPad being the main tools that she uses to create art and videos.
She is super passionate about what she does and shares her passion for creativity via her online courses and real-world workshops. She has presented these workshops all around the world, from Los Angeles to Dublin.
Nicki recently launched her fifth creative iPhone photography and art course, ‘Painting with Light – Creative Long Exposure Mobile Photography’.
The course features a series of online video classes introducing students to long exposure photography techniques and creative editing on a smartphone.
In this second episode of the Mobiography podcast I talk to Nicki about her photographic journey, what apps she uses, and the courses she offers.
Interview Links & Resources
- Website: www.iPhoneographyCentral.com
- Instagram: @nickifitzgerald_iphoneart
- Instagram: @nickifitzgerald_photos
- Twitter: @iPhoneographyC
- Painting With Light – Creative Mobile Slow Shutter Photography
- iColorama Creative – Start Your Adventures With iColorama App Here
- iColorama Creative Plus – More Adventures With Popular App iColorama
- Armchair Art Adventures – Mobile Art Projects at Home Using Procreate With iPhone And iPad
- Adventures In Creative Mobile Artistry – Creative Mobile Art Projects Using Various Apps
Don’t forget to check out the latest issue of Mobiography Magazine
This episode is sponsored by LumaTouch
Some of Nicki’s Images