- Are you an iPhone photographer with some useful tips to share?
- Do you want to share some of your knowledge and experience?
- Do you wish to review a new app or your latest accessory for your iPhone?
If so, Mobiography would love to hear from you and feature one or more of your iPhone photography tips.
What are we looking for?
- We are looking for tips and tutorials for beginners as well as intermediate and advanced mobile photographers.
- We are looking for reviews of photo app reviews or iPhone accessories
- Articles need to include original photos that relate to the article you are writing.
- You MUST have the copyright for the photos or permission to use the photos. Images taken from Google Images or stock photography sites will not be accepted.
- We’d prefer articles to be a minimum of 500 words long but 1000 words plus would be fantastic.
- Submissions MUST be original and not published anywhere else on or offline. It must be well written, well structured and not self-promotional. It should be informative and provide value to the Mobiography audience.
- You will be able to include a short byline about yourself at the end of the article with a link back to your website, blog, Instagram or Flickr account or other social media platforms.
- In return your article will be seen by a growing community of loyal readers, it will be promoted to Mobiography’s social media followers as well as to a growing list of thousands of subscribers. The best work may well get re-published in the Mobiography digital magazine.
How to submit your iPhone Photography Tips and Reviews
Initially, submit your tips, tutorial and review ideas to us using the form below. Be sure to include any links to other examples of your writing or photographic work. We will be in touch as soon as possible to let you know whether we think it would be suitable.
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submission we cannot guarantee that this will be possible. Above all, we want to keep the quality of the articles featured on Mobiography high.