The Camera In Your Pocket: How To Take Better Photos With Your iPhone [Ebook]
Learn how to take amazing photos with your iPhone.
- Instant Digital Download
- Access to future book revisions and updates
- Secure Payment with PayPal
There was a time when capturing these moments meant having a traditional camera with you at all times. Nowadays, we can use the cameras in our iPhones. They are always with us, which is part of the reason why iPhone photography is rapidly growing in popularity. Plus, apart from the cost of the phone itself, a lot of the tools you need come in the form of free or inexpensive apps.
What you’ll discover in this 92 page eBook
In this 92 page eBook you’ll learn how to master three basic steps for better iPhone photography:
- How light, exposure and focus effect the photos you take and how to manually control your iPhone’s camera.
- How to create a strong composition.
- How to edit the photos you take in a way that makes the most out of your images and recreates the feeling you had when you took the photo. For this we are going to be using the apps, snapseed and touchretouch.
With a basic understanding of these three cornerstones of photography, we’ll then look at some examples of how to take better portrait and landscape photographs as well as techniques such as HDR and panoramas.
The book includes top tips and actionable techniques that are laid out step-by-step. Instead of having an exhaustive list of every iPhone photography gadget, tool and app out there, the book focuses on a handful of the most popular apps; the iPhone’s native camera app, Camera+, Procamera, Snapseed, and TouchRetouch. Master these and you’ll be setup to create some stunning images.
This book will teach you how to use the camera that you always have at your disposal. Photography isn’t just about taking a quick snapshot or freezing a moment. It’s about recreating the emotions you experienced at that time. Armed with the right knowledge, you’ll be more confident about taking pictures that will capture the beauty of life. Those special memories you encounter will become moments you can treasure for years to come. Your photographic journey will never truly be over, but this is a wonderful place to start.
So let’s get started.Buy Now ~ $14
What Do We Cover In This Book
- You will gain an understanding of the opportunity that iPhone photography presents and some of it’s limitations.
- How light affects a photo, when is the best time of day to shoot and how to set the focus and exposure using three leading camera apps.
- How composition can improve your photos and the importance of defining a subject for your photo. You’ll discover 7 popular compositional techniques that you can apply.
- How to edit your photos using some simple photo editing apps. The book walks you step by step through the process of editing with Snapseed and how to remove unwanted objects from your photos using TouchRetouch.
- For each section there is an action step challenge which will get you outside and practising the lessons you have learnt.
- The book also covers four photography topics; portrait, landscape, HDR photography and panoramic photography. Each topic is explained in great depth and you are walked through step by step and shown how an example photo was taken and edited.
- Finally, the book takes a brief look at social sharing options and offers advice on how to build a following on social media as well as offering some recommendations for some alternative apps that you can try out.